Free Interactive Sermon Notes
Increase giving and member engagement with fill-in-the-blank sermon notes
Our proprietary fill in the blank sermon notes software will instantly transform your sermon notes into an interactive form your congregation can send to their email, google drive, or local device.
Your interactive online church bulletin
Upgrading to FaithNotesPro transforms your sermon notes page to become a fully functional online bulletin, where users stay inside the sermon notes page while being able to:
- give online,
- listen to your sermons or watch online (live or recorded)
- read your announcements & upcoming calendar events
- send feedback, surveys, and prayer requests
- and much more….
Upgrade to FaithNotesPremiere & get the ability to:
- customize the sermon notes page and functionality as you wish
- customize side panel how you want
- allow multiple staff members to create admin accounts
- create your own live polls and custom forms inside the software
- use your own domain name, like https://zoenotes.org
No app required! FaithNotes are completely web based
For Desktop / Tablet / Phones
Don’t hinder church visitors by making them download ANOTHER app. Users can access your fill-in-the-blank sermon notes from any internet connected desktop, tablet, or smartphone via:
- Your church website
- Accessing a url you can give out to everyone
- Your existing mobile app
For first 50 signups only
Get 45 days free of FaithNotesPro!
Faithnotes has been a huge success during testing! To celebrate our official launch, we are giving away FaithNotesPro accounts free for 45 days to the first 50 signups.
Sermon Notes Pricing Plans
Start free trial, no credit card required.
$0/monthAlways Free $0/month
The essentials for your interactive sermon notes
- Users can access up to 1 month of sermon notes
- Schedule the posting of your sermon notes ahead of time
- Users can email filled-in notes or save as PDF to their device or Google Drive
- Upload sermon word document or type your sermon note directly into our editor
- Built-in Bible search (various versions)
- Automated bible verse linking
- Users can add private notes
$14/monthif paid annuallyIncludes 2 months free! $17/month
Go beyond sermon notes and offer a full digital bulletin
- Everything in Basic, plus:
- Users can access all past sermon notes
- Add 'online giving' button
(give form is viewable inside note)
- Add 'live video' stream
(video player is viewable inside note)
- Add recorded video / audio to sermon note archives
- Integrated contact, prayer & guest survey forms inside your notes
(add links to 2 of your own forms)
- Sync your calendar and/or announcements from your website
- View stats for each sermon
(emails, hits, & PDF views)
- Filled-in copy of notes made automatically for end user after Sunday
- Add clickable web links within your note
- Remove Powered by Faithnotes in footer
$28/monthif paid annuallyIncludes 2 months free! $33/month
More personal customization
- Everything in Pro, plus:
- We can customize your notes site to better fit your needs & goals
(contact us to see if something can be customized how you wish)
- We can customize your side panel
- Multi-Staff Accounts
- Custom forms creation
- Custom poll creation
- Add images within your sermon note
- Use on your own domain name
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most commonly asked questions we get concerning our cloud based FaithNotes sermon software:
With the premiere account, you gain the ability to have us customize the look and functionality of your notes site based around your specific needs. No other sermon notes program lets you do that! You also get the ability to create your own custom forms and custom polls right from within your account. You will then have the ability to buy a domain name of your choosing and use that as the website the notes are viewable on.
By default, only the latest published note added will show at the unique notes URL we give you. This is what will be your official notes page during your church service. You can either link to this unique URL from your church website and/or show the notes page inside your church app. We'll show you how to set that up based on your mobile app provider. You can also create a page on your church website called something like www.lakesidechurch.com/notes that would redirect to your unique sermon notes page URL. This way you can easily advertise it. We would provide you instructions on how to do so once you sign up.
Simply login to your FaithNotes account here and go to SETTINGS. You will see a button to pay and upgrade your account to either Pro or Premiere.
Upgrading to Pro: Should happen within an hour.
Upgrading to Premiere: Please allow 1 business day for us to set it all up for you.
You have 3 options:
It's very easy to convert your sermon notes into fill-in-the-blanks. Simply underline the words you want converted, inside of your word processing program, and save as DOCX file. Once inside our software, simply upload your DOCX file and our software does the rest with the click of a button. The whole process should take no longer than 10-20 seconds. You may need to tweak the document further in our sermon editor, depending on complexity.
You can bring your own online giving provider or you can use our own online giving service for $10/month.
If your giving provider offers embed code for the giving form like ours does, the give button at the top right of the sermon note will open a popup with the giving form in it, so people always stay within the sermon note even while giving.
You can use your current live streaming provider or you can use our own live video streaming service for $49/month.
If your live video streaming service offers embed code for the player like ours does, the watch button on the top right of the sermon note will open a popup with the video player showing above the note, so people can watch and take notes at the same time.
You may also add recorded video to each sermon note so that those viewing your sermon note archives can watch while they follow along in the notes.
Start 45 day free FaithNotesPro trial
To celebrate our official launch, we are giving away 50 free FaithNotesPro accounts!
Have a question about our services or need helping using our services? Use the form here for quick help. We normally respond the same day between 9am-8pm, 7 days a week.
FaithNotes is an interactive web based "bulletin" for churches to use to engage their listeners / members through the use of fill-in-the-blank notes, giving, calendars, forms, live streaming, and more.