Add your live streaming player and give button at the top of your sermon note. Available Now!
Digital Fill-in-the-Blank Sermon Notes
Increase giving and member engagement with our interactive sermon notes / digital bulletins
Use our proprietary fill-in-the-blank software to instantly transform your sermon notes into an interactive form your congregation can send to their email, google drive, or local device.
Your interactive online church bulletin
Upgrading to FaithNotesPro transforms your sermon notes page to become a fully functional online bulletin, where users stay inside the sermon notes page while being able to:
- give online
- listen to your sermons or watch online (live or recorded)
- read your announcements & upcoming calendar events
- send feedback, surveys, and prayer requests
- and much more….
Upgrade to FaithNotesCustom & get the ability to:
- customize the sermon notes page and functionality as you wish
- customize side panel how you want
- allow multiple staff members to create admin accounts
- create your own live polls and custom forms inside the software
- use your own domain name, like https://zoenotes.org
No app required! FaithNotes are completely web based
For Desktop / Tablet / Phones
Don’t hinder church visitors by making them download ANOTHER app. Users can access your fill-in-the-blank sermon notes from any internet connected desktop, tablet, or smartphone via:
- Your church website
- Accessing a url you can give out to everyone
- Your existing mobile app
Sermon Notes Pricing Plans
No credit card required to signup. Every account starts out on free 45 day trial of FaithNotesPRO.
Freeno monthly costAlways Free $0/month
- Users can access up to 1 month of sermon notes
- Schedule the posting of your sermon notes ahead of time
- Users can email filled-in notes or save as PDF to their device or Google Drive
- Upload sermon word document or type your sermon note directly into our editor
- Built-in Bible search (various versions)
- Automated bible verse linking
- Users can add private notes
$9/monthif paid annuallyIncludes 3 months free! $12/month
- Everything in Basic, plus:
- Users can access all past sermon notes
- Add 'online giving' button
(give form is viewable inside note)
- Add 'live video' stream
(video player is viewable inside note)
- Add recorded video / audio to sermon note archives
- Integrated contact, prayer & guest survey forms inside your notes
(add links to 2 of your own forms)
- Sync your calendar and/or announcements from your website
- View stats for each sermon
(emails, hits, & PDF views)
- Filled-in copy of notes made automatically for end user after Sunday
- Add clickable web links within your note
- Remove Powered by Faithnotes in footer
$19/monthif paid annuallyIncludes 3 months free! $23/month
Covers setting up your own sermon notes site and customizations requested
- Everything in Pro, plus:
- We can customize your notes site to better fit your needs & goals
(contact us to see if something can be customized how you wish)
- Full customization of interact side panel
- Full customization of colors
- Add images within your sermon note
- Use on your own domain name
Note: All My Church Website customers get FaithNotes PRO or CUSTOM for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most commonly asked questions we get concerning our cloud based FaithNotes sermon software:
By default, only the latest published note added will show at the unique notes URL we give you. This is what will be your official notes page during your church service. You can either link to this unique URL from your church website and/or show the notes page inside your church app. We'll show you how to set that up based on your mobile app provider. You can also create a page on your church website called something like www.lakesidechurch.com/notes that would redirect to your unique sermon notes page URL. This way you can easily advertise it. We would provide you instructions on how to do so once you sign up.
After 30 days, you will have the option to keep using the PRO account or be automatically subscribed to FaithNotesFREE. If you wish to keep using the PRO account, simply login to your FaithNotes account here and go to SETTINGS. You will see a button to choose which account you want to use, either the Pro or Premiere.
Upgrading to Pro: Should happen within an hour.
Upgrading to Custom: Please allow 1 business day for us to setup FaithNotesCUSTOM
You have 3 options:
With the Custom account, you gain the ability to have us customize the look and functionality of your notes site based around your specific needs. No other sermon notes program lets you do that! You also get the ability to create your own custom forms and custom polls right from within your account. You will then have the ability to buy a domain name of your choosing and use that as the website the notes are viewable at.
Because of all the work involved in customizing the notes software to meet your needs, we have to charge a customization fee.
Please let us know ahead of time what customizations you want so we can give you an accurate price quote. The minimum cost is $75.
We don't ask for any payment methods to signup for the free 30 day trial of FaithNotesPRO. If you decide you want to keep using it after 30 days, simply provide payment details to keep your membership going. Otherwise you will be automatically be downgraded to our Forever Free package.
It's very easy to convert your sermon notes into fill-in-the-blanks. Simply underline the words you want converted, inside of your word processing program, and save as DOCX file. Once inside our software, simply upload your DOCX file and our software does the rest with the click of a button. The whole process should take no longer than 10-20 seconds. You may need to tweak the document further in our sermon editor, depending on complexity.
(Pro & Custom Only)
You can bring your own online giving provider or you can use our own online giving service for $10/month.
If your giving provider offers embed code for the giving form like ours does, the give button at the top right of the sermon note will open a popup with the giving form in it, so people always stay within the sermon note even while giving.
(Pro & Custom Only)
You can use your current live streaming provider or you can use our own live video streaming service for $49/month.
If your live video streaming service offers embed code for the player like ours does, the watch button on the top right of the sermon note will open a popup with the video player showing above the note, so people can watch and take notes at the same time.
You may also add recorded video to each sermon note so that those viewing your sermon note archives can watch while they follow along in the notes.
Start 30 day free FaithNotesPro trial
Try out FaithNotesPRO for 30 days free. Automatically switch to our free package if you choose.
Have a question about our services or need helping using our services? Use the form here for quick help. We normally respond the same day between 9am-8pm, 7 days a week.
FaithNotes is an interactive web based "bulletin" for churches to use to engage their listeners / members through the use of fill-in-the-blank notes, giving, calendars, forms, live streaming, and more. Faithnotes is developed by My Church Website Design.